How lucky we are to have such a treasure of memories.
Monday, March 30, 2009
"The Eye"
Justin hurt his eye at Uncle Ammon's house, we went to the E.R. and he had a mild concusion, and he needed 2 stitches, but they glued it instead of the stitches, so the scar would not be as visible.
Poor Poor Justin! so.... just uncle Ammons huh? no aunt nanny? I have to say I dont feel very loved!-just pulling your chain!- I feel so bad that little Justin got hurt at my house. I feel that it is somewhat my fault! ahhhh! I'm a horrible Aunt! He sure is cutie though!
I am married to Brian, we have one son Justin 3 1/2 years old. I work at a local grocery store running the customer service center, and I also sell TUPPERWARE!
Poor Poor Justin! so.... just uncle Ammons huh? no aunt nanny? I have to say I dont feel very loved!-just pulling your chain!- I feel so bad that little Justin got hurt at my house. I feel that it is somewhat my fault! ahhhh! I'm a horrible Aunt! He sure is cutie though!
ReplyDeleteThe people at the hospital must think that you beat your child! HaHa! two trips to the emergency room in just one little weekend! very eventful!
ReplyDelete