Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Justin & Jafar

This is Justin's first ride all by himself! It made mommy's heart hurt and daddy very proud!
He can't wait until tomorrow, because daddy said if it is not rainy he can ride again! When he came in the house after he put Jafar away and got him fed, he said to me " I hope I didn't scare you, but I can ride Jafar all by myself now". I think my little boy is growing into my little man!!
Picture taken on May 3, 2009

2 comments:

  1. oh Bona! Justin is such a big boy now. at least he can reassure you not to worry about him becasue he can ride all by himself now! HaHa! so so cute! it was so fun to hang out with ya this last weekend and thanks again so much for the grad gift to Ammon, we really appreciate it! p.s. you totally should frame these! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY BONA! whats up girl? i'm excited to hang out tomorrow at mom and dad's. you are coming right? love ya!

    ReplyDelete