Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Justin's 4th Birthday!!

Justin had a lot of fun on his birthday. He had 3 parties- the Talbot party, the Eddings party and a friend party. All he asked for was a new cowboy hat, boots and belt, so of course that is what he got!! Grandpa and Grandma E, gave hime the lincoln logs that builds into a ranch, and he loves it because it came with cows, horses and cowboys!! I made his cake with the lizards, I am not the best at decorating cakes, maybe I should have had Susan help with it!! Anyway he had fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a cutie pie! I wish that I was there for his biirthday and also your birthday! you took way cute pics! and by the way... holy cute cake! It turned out so cute... I love it A LOT! Miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete