
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
First Day of Preschool
Country Kids Preschool!! Justin was so excited for his first day of preschool, he even changed his mind about his shirt 3 times! He was not really thrilled about having to get out of bed, before he was ready, but he made it out and had some cereal and toast and of course a glass of "sugar" milk. And after a round of picture taking he was off to school. I walked him into his classroom and took a couple of pictures, and he said he would be ok, and I could go. It is official, he is no longer my baby, he is a big boy now!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





HaHa! I love that he is squinting his eyes so tight! I can't believe that he is already in pre school! You are right, He is no longer a little baby. he is a big boy now! I really like the shirt that he picked out for his very first day! love you guys!
ReplyDeleteYea Justin Aunt Kathy is so proud of you!!! Everyone slow down and enjoy it all now, because soon he will be off to college (or maybe the rodeo circuit)!
ReplyDelete