How lucky we are to have such a treasure of memories.
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Baby Bump Watch #2
Mary's Baby Belly!! She is 28 weeks and going strong! Scott says she almost has a "Outie " belly button! Watch for the next picture in a couple of weeks.
OH MY!!!!! Holy cow that is seriously huge. I bet their baby is going to be so seriously adorable! I cant wait to see the next set of pictures. Make sure to take several pictures.
I am married to Brian, we have one son Justin 3 1/2 years old. I work at a local grocery store running the customer service center, and I also sell TUPPERWARE!
Ahhhh! Oh my word! How cute is her belly?! So cutie! P.s. I am dying to see your "halloweened house"!
ReplyDeleteAre you sure there is only one? That is going to be one healthy baby. She looks really cute.
ReplyDeleteOH MY!!!!! Holy cow that is seriously huge. I bet their baby is going to be so seriously adorable! I cant wait to see the next set of pictures. Make sure to take several pictures.
ReplyDelete