How lucky we are to have such a treasure of memories.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Kathryne Alexandra
I was holding her while I took this picture, she just looked so cute, I couldn't help myself!! I will put on more pics as I get them. I am sure you might all get tired of the baby albums, but I won't!!! SHE IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!
Oh Bona, Little Kate is such a cutie pie! I wish that I could be there to hold her and see her as she grows up! I am so happy for Scott and Mary. They are going to be such great parents! CONGRATS!
I am married to Brian, we have one son Justin 3 1/2 years old. I work at a local grocery store running the customer service center, and I also sell TUPPERWARE!
Oh Bona, Little Kate is such a cutie pie! I wish that I could be there to hold her and see her as she grows up! I am so happy for Scott and Mary. They are going to be such great parents! CONGRATS!
ReplyDelete