Thursday, February 18, 2010
Shark Frenzy!!
Justin caught this baby shark, in the bedroom of all places!! He said it was starving and had to have some milk, so he dug out an old baby bottle of his (I would not let him fill it up), and has been feeding the baby shark all morning!! The things my son comes up with!! Gotta love him!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Heh Heh!!! He is so dang funny! I don't think I can say that enough. Seriously funny! I can't believe the things that he comes up with! He is such a loving little boy and I love his charm!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog the pics are so cute. Justin is such a darling. Looks like you guys LOVE having a grandbaby. I hope we can get together sometime soon. Travis and I work oppisite shifts and I usually only get Sundays off due to that foot clinic I have. Feels like everyone is growing so fast (even mine) that we are gonna be going to weddings and graduations in no time at all. Wish life would slow down, maybe we can meet you guys in Brigham at the good Mexican place you showed me. Lov you guys take care
ReplyDelete