I just LOVE this picture...Justin is so good with his horse!!
Friday, April 16, 2010
Little Horseman
Justin likes to take Jafar out of the pasture and feed him oats and hay, in front of the other horses. He does this because all of the other horse won't let Jafar up to the feeders to eat, so if he stands out with Jafar, the others see that he is getting oats and they are not, and hopefully they will get the hint and let Jafar eat!!
I just LOVE this picture...Justin is so good with his horse!!
I just LOVE this picture...Justin is so good with his horse!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





okay. I just barely wrote a comment but i don't think it went through. Stupid computer. Anyway as I was saying, Justin is just getting really big really fast. I can't believe it! I have to agree that I LOVE this picture of Justin. HE is such a brave little guy to ride that horse by himself! I miss you guys!
ReplyDelete