How lucky we are to have such a treasure of memories.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Binky Baby
I just love Thursday's!! This is the day I get to babysit our little sweetie. Kathryne is the happiest little soul, and is just a fun baby!! She LOVES her binky, and will let you know if is falls out- VERY LOUDLY!!
Hey! I have been meaning to comment on these way cute pictures of baby kathryne. I just love a baby with a binki, I guess I really wish that Stocky would have taken a binki. She really is such a doll!
I am married to Brian, we have one son Justin 3 1/2 years old. I work at a local grocery store running the customer service center, and I also sell TUPPERWARE!
Hey! I have been meaning to comment on these way cute pictures of baby kathryne. I just love a baby with a binki, I guess I really wish that Stocky would have taken a binki. She really is such a doll!
ReplyDelete