
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Baby Bump Watch #1
I am starting a baby bump watch on Mary's belly!! This picture was taken on Sunday, Aug 30th . She is 21 weeks 2 days. They are thrilled to be having a little girl- so is Grandma Joanne- they are going to name her Kathryne Alexandra, but said they will probably call her Katie. Keep cheking in for new updates, I will take a picture every chance I get!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Oh my Gosh! so so cute! she definately has a baby bump! How cute of you to start the baby bump watch! I'm sure she will be happy to have the pics to look back on! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHi guys, looked your posts soooo cute. I love seeing pics I have never seen of Justin and the rest of you. I will keep checking to keep up on your sweet little family. My family is on facebook you should check out the pics of our recent trips.Take care. Angel
ReplyDeleteBaby bump watch #1? Good greif she is in for a long haul! That is one very healthy baby!
ReplyDelete