Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Bear World 2009

We stopped at Bear World on the way to Yellowstone, Justin had a ball looking at all the animals and wanted us to roll down the windows on the drive through the animal park so he could get closer to the bears!! (Good thing I was driving and had control of the window locks!!) We all walked through the petting zoo and Brian and Justin got the baby goats going so the would butt you with their heads!! Guess who got the bruises? ME!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Bona! I am so jealous of you guys! I probably won't get a chance to go to yellowstone for quite a few yeras! thats okay! I love that Justin is making a bear claw with his fist! He must have been really excited to be there! He is one lucky little guy! I miss you guys alot! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete