
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
My Sick Little Boy
Well, we made it through another trip to the emergency room!! Justin has a viral infection in his lungs. I took this picture on Wednesday morning (10/14), after he had a breathing treatment- you can tell he is forcing a smile, and would much rather be sleeping! He is very ANGRY with me and his dad, because he can't have any "sugar" milk, until he is breathing better in a couple of days-he told me if I don't give him some he is going to die!! How dramatic is that?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Ha! Oh brother! I hope that you don't die on us Justin. I would miss you so much! LOL! On a more serious note, OMG! Is he okay? How on earth did he get this infection in his lungs? I saw that you called the other day but I couldn't answer due to my lack of minutes!:( I will try to call tonight after I put Stocky boy to bed! I love ya!
ReplyDeleteOh I hope everything is alright. Love you guys.
ReplyDelete