
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Halloween Night!!
Justin loved riding in the trailer to go Trick or Treating!! Susan and Stacey had to help him in and out and were probably very tired at the end of the night, but he enjoyed himself until about 8pm, when he told Suasn he was DONE! Needless to say I had to go pick him up so the rest of the kids could keep going! Susan said that he would have a talk with everyone at their doors or would try and take down their decorations! What a little stinker!! Mom and I followed on dad's machine for awhile to take a few pictures and then went for a drive up by the cemetery- we did not see any ghosts thank goodness!! Then we went over to Susan's house and watched -The Haunting- with Julie, until mom made us turn it so she would be able to sleep!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Ahhhh... I love love LOVE all of the pictures! I bet that the kiddos were all hopped up on candy! okay so first of all...are you off your FREAKIN rocker? What were you guys thinking going into a cemetary after dark? Psycho! also the haunting?! You are just asking for it! HaHa! I am with mom on the whole turn it off so that you I can sleep at night! Ammon says that one is supposed to watch scary shows on halloween and I think that he is crazy nuts! P.s. I am in love with your darling Thanksgiving decorations! Hope you have a fun crazy busy week! LOve ya sis!
ReplyDelete