How lucky we are to have such a treasure of memories.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Apple Turkey
Justin made this apple turkey at school for their Thanksgiving party. It has colored marshmellows for the tail feathers. It is the cutest thing ever!!!
Justin is so dang CUTE! I.LOVE.HIM.SO.MUCH! Way cute turkey too! Mary sure does have a big baby bump, doesn't she?! LOve IT! I bet she is ready for the little stinker to come out already! I love love LOVE her diaper bag! I would totally ask Ammon if I could have one made but I am beyond confident that he would say no because he bought me a bag over the summer! Bummer :(! WHat a cute blankie too!
I am married to Brian, we have one son Justin 3 1/2 years old. I work at a local grocery store running the customer service center, and I also sell TUPPERWARE!
Justin is so dang CUTE! I.LOVE.HIM.SO.MUCH! Way cute turkey too! Mary sure does have a big baby bump, doesn't she?! LOve IT! I bet she is ready for the little stinker to come out already! I love love LOVE her diaper bag! I would totally ask Ammon if I could have one made but I am beyond confident that he would say no because he bought me a bag over the summer! Bummer :(! WHat a cute blankie too!
ReplyDeleteHey! I forgot that I wanted to comment about the darling little baby bib, bootie, beenie combo! WAY CUTE!
ReplyDelete