How lucky we are to have such a treasure of memories.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
LAST BABY BUMP WATCH - WE HOPE!!!
I think this was a forced smile! Mary is 41 weeks along, they are going to start her on Friday the 15th of January. Poor girl, she is just miserable and so tired of being pregnant! !Keep your fingers crossed for 6am on Friday!!!
Holy girlfriend! She is about to pop! My fingers are certainly crossed for friday,6am! :) She will be glad that she has these pictures to look back on.
I am married to Brian, we have one son Justin 3 1/2 years old. I work at a local grocery store running the customer service center, and I also sell TUPPERWARE!
Holy girlfriend! She is about to pop! My fingers are certainly crossed for friday,6am! :) She will be glad that she has these pictures to look back on.
ReplyDeleteWow!! oh my heavens. I am so happy for her. I hope that she has a nice delivery.
ReplyDelete